Sunday, July 30, 2017

Revlon's newest mascara addition

I have to say, I've been on this journey to find a mascara that does what it says... I'm looking for one that creates volume, length & is waterproof/resistant. Sadly I've yet to find something that works in all these categories.

I had the opportunity to treat out Revlon's newest mascara addition (complimentary for review, I might add) but unfortunately it failed my eyelash test. I'm not sure what it is about my specific teeny tiny eyelashes but they don't seem to keep any length or volume. To make matters worse too many layers causes clumping. So far I've had to revert to false eyelashes time and time again. Hopefully this formula cheeses and I find something that finally works for me.

**I recieved this product complimentary for review from Influenster

No comments: