Friday, August 1, 2014

A visit to Halifax, Nova Scotia- worth the trip??

I have the opportunity to visit Halifax, Nova Scotia this summer. I'm really not sure what to expect as I've only ever travelled around my own province of Ontario here in Canada. What are the people going to be like, and what am I going to do while I'm there? These are only just a few questions I have about this place. I 'm really not sure what to expect. As my boyfriend is completing his final MBA course at Dalhousie Univeristy, I will be travelling around the area with his 14 year old daughter. We are subletting a place minutes away from the univeristy. The lady we are subletting from mentioned that we are walking distance from downtown and a grocery store. This is important to me as I purposely decided to sublet a place rather than book a hotel so that I can cook throughout the week in case we weren't in walking distance from restaurants and fast food joints.  I am currently looking on their tourism website to see what there is to do while we are out there. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: