Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kit Kat Lasagna?? Yes please!!

I have a fabulous Educational Assistant that works alongside me in my Comprehensive Intellectual class. She truly is one of a kind. I am very grateful to have her in my classroom helping out just about everywhere. This particular day while I was assisting other students, she took the lead in putting together an AMAZING KitKat lasagna as our classroom treat with one of our students. This recipe is fool proof and no bake.

Give it a try and I challenge you not to love it as much as we did!!

What you need:
3 family size KitKat blocks
250g Cream Cheese 
1 container of whip cream
1 packet Graham Crackers or Sweet Biscuits

1 lasagna dish

 Putting it all together:
1. Soften the cream cheese
2. Combine the cream cheese with the whip cream
3. Place one layer of graham crackers into the lasagna dish
4. spread on a layer of the cream cheese/ whip cream combination
5. generously place on a layer of kit kat
6. repeat steps 3,4 and 5 until the desired amount of layers have been reached
7. Chill in fridge for a couple hours
8. Cut and enjoy!!

I would love to hear what you thought of this recipe once you've tried it!

No comments: