Monday, November 10, 2014

I got a feeling...

So this past weekend I got a phone call from the colleague whom I have been working part time hours with. We share the same teaching position but only until Christmas. (She plans to return full time by then). Anyway after deciding 50 percent of the workload was too hard on her she cut back hours and the school offered me a 70 percent workload. I glad accepted it officially this past Sunday. Knowing that the job started this past Monday I wanted to make a new start...to capture the interest of my students and with this in mind I shared this particular 'FEEL GOOD' video with them that I also wanted to share with you.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

What a great point about needing to see another adult and be reminded, LOL! I can tell you that I wouldn't spend 3 hours in a Kindergarten classroom every single day, but some people enjoy it. For that matter, I taught Jr. High kids for 2 years, and I liked that, whereas some people would rather die than do that, so. . . .

This IS feel good music.