Friday, April 10, 2009

Who says diamonds are a girls best friend? Grrl Toyz® are!!

Honestly, I would choose this product over diamonds any day! There aren't many vibrators out there that I can honestly say turn my crank. I get easily frustrated with the ones that require me to dig through my drawers to find 'fresh' AAA batteries in order to make it run for more than one or two sessions.

One of the best things about this product is that it only takes 2 AA batteries so you don't have to dig for those AAA batteries at the back of your drawer or steal those almost deal ones in your tv remote. The battery power is longer lasting than alot of the vibrators I've used. Its also compact and can be discreetly carried around from place to place.

Now ladies, lets talk about how how well this toy REALLY works...personally,this little gadget really does hit the spot. It has many varieties of pulsations and speeds (controlled by a remote control) which means it fits the needs you have everytime you use it. Like they say, "Variety is the spice of life"---right? Most importantly, with the many different types of pulsations, this little gadget is guaranteed to make you...quiver (over and over again) ;)

For more information or to purchase your very own piece of paradise, I highly recommend that you contact Topco Sales

4 comments:

Petula said...

I enjoyed this review. I've been wanting to get one, but haven't made a decision yet. Great write up.

Laura Sanchez said...

Does Topco send packages discreetly? If so I may just have to check them out. Thank-you for your insight

Chris Tucker said...

Great review! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I want one of those baby!