Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Slanket --the Ultimate blanket you can't live without!!

I have a lot of difficulty with my utility bills (especially my heating ones). I am constantly looking for ways to keep warm in the winter without having to fork out extra cash . So when I came across this website for The Slanket, the blanket with sleeves, I was both amused and intrigued. My sane side told me to forget about it; there was no way I was wearing something so ridiculous when I could just wear a jacket. But my other side had to ask, "But what if it's great?!" So curiosity got the best of me and here I am writing about it.

Unlike the competitors, The Slanket makes no claims that you can do everything in it. The purpose of this oversized blanket with sleeves is to keep an individual warm while allowing easy access to things with your hands. Although this product is modeled to be worn with the opening towards the back, I have many times worn The Slanket like an oversized housecoat and walked outside my front door to retrieve mail or the newspaper.

On numerous occasions, I have found my significant other lying next to me in the morning wrapped like a cocoon in The Slanket because I have hogged all the covers from our bed at night. In the summer my significant other has already staked claim on the use of our Slanket while camping and when we're watching movies at the drive-in. I'm sure we'll have no problems sharing it on either occasions as The Slanket is also big enough for the two of us cuddle in at once.

So if you were to ask me, is this oversized blanket with sleeves a great product to have around? I would have to say 'Yes'. I highly recommend that each household invest in at least one. I know my significant other wants me to purchase another one so that he doesn't have to share the one we have now.

To learn more about this great product (which is also available in kid friendly sizes, please visit http://www.theslanket.com/

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love my Slanket, although I rarely get to use it because hubby is always stealing it!

Anonymous said...

I like the slanket more than the knock off snuggie

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I've awarded the Sisterhood Award to you. You can pick it up on my blog here; The Life of an Everyday BBW.