Inspired by Ms.Behaving's blog, I've created my very first Thursday Thirteen using the same topic listed in her blog...thank-you.
13 things I’d do if only I had the COURAGE to:
- take a chance on 'love'---again without being afraid to have my heart bruised or broken
- love unconditionally
- trust unconditionally
- go skydiving in New Zealand
- go back to school and complete a doctrate degree (or change careers)
- approach men I believe to be out of my league
- speak my 'peace' without having to worry about what others think
- lay out on a nude beach
- gamble some of my money on the stock market
- spend money frivoulously (on a cruise or 5 star hot destination etc...)
- eat chicken wings and not worry about the calories or extra 'junk in my trunk'
- wear more revealing clothing in public (when I'm not at work)
- genuinely accept a compliment without feeling awkward/uncomfortable or expect that there is a 'hidden agenda'
Originally written on 10/23/08 (9:50pm) Revisited on 5/2/2009 (1:05am)