Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Amazing by Jem

So, I'm still working through the motions of hurt...wondering if I'll ever hit the anger stage that people tell me about. In the meantime I continue to be blessed with wonderful friends around me. Just recently (Sept 16th, 2008) my friend left this note in my mailbox:

D - seriously, this is my favourite song. You NEED to listen to it. I'm dedicating it to you :o) I LOVE YOU. The words are amazing, as is the song, as are you. xox

For the first time in a while I started to shed tears of realization that there are people out there that genuinely care about me and how I feel. Good people who truly like me for who I am...and don't want me to change. People who see that I am a genuinely nice person and remind me constantly that there is no such thing as being 'too nice' (even though I've been told so by someone I thought cared about me)...Lets get this straight, I've always known that my friends have always been there for me and are always concerned about my well being and they do understand how hard things have been on me emotionally this past year...but the support they've shown through this emotional rut this year...wow---Its (literally) Amazing..and I am forever grateful!!!

Hopefully this specific blog will reach out to those who need to hear how important they are to others in their lives and persevere through the hurt they are going through...you're not alone...



No comments: