Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (Tuesday Edition)

Wordless Wednesday (Tuesday Edition)



So I pushed and pushed the button but no man of my dreams came...geesh!!

7 comments:

  1. try some magic spell it helps hehehe.nice entry! thanks for dropping by my site.Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!!!!! LOL Awesome WW. Have a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...that's TOO funny! Maybe you'll have better luck next time! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one. I guess all you can do is keep trying, and sooner or later.... ;-}

    Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You made me laugh!
    Happy WW!
    Care to see mine?
    http://www.smilingmayor.com/2008/10/wordless-wednesday-9-swan.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA sooooooooooooooo funny dolo!!! i acutally laughed out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hide under an anonymous name. You want to leave a comment, let me know who you are, leave a name or email address so I can reach you. Anonymous comments may be deleted.